This blog is about finding beauty in everyday things, in my music, feeling good about myself, and helping to inspire others through fashion and music!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Pfaff



I look amused and strange in the first picture.
But that is beside the point. The point is that this is the first jean jacket I have ever owned. 
I bought it from a thrift store in NYC in the Puerto Rican neighborhood that I grew up in.
Going back to visit family at the end of december. Looking forward (and saving up!) to looking through the thrift stores I have missed :)


I always go back to chopping my hair and making bangs. The one person who will always be my influence for bangs, is Kristen Pfaff. She was beautiful, amazing (not that I knew her, but from my daydreams of meeting her mixed with the interviews I have read, she seems pretty damn amazing) and just all around, someone who I admire greatly.
Secret Confession: I used to daydream that she was my mom.





See you when the sun goes down

~Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment