This blog is about finding beauty in everyday things, in my music, feeling good about myself, and helping to inspire others through fashion and music!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Tomorrow


Tomorrow is my birthday...
I'll be 25 years old. That's a long time, it feels like more. Sometimes I feel like I am 40 years old, and other times I feel like I am still that 4 year old girl. That 4 year old who holds so much in because she couldn't close her eyes or look away. I see too much.

I have goals and things I want to do and accomplish, but I will keep them to myself until I actually get the motivation to do them. I'm hoping that my birthday will shock some motivation in to me. I will let you know! I'm using the cold as an excuse not to do anything, though it's a pretty damn good excuse :)
Do any of you have problems doing things in the winter? I envy all the blogs I read that are on the West Coast. Take me as your prisoner, and put me next to a palm tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment